Whitney Fletcher is a photographer with an eye and a heart for timeless photographs. Currently, she is splitting her time between Tallahassee, FL and Tennessee, but her main home is a farm house in Franklin, Tennessee just outside of Nashville, TN. This is where you can find her with her husband, her daughter, her son, and her dog Jackson...and maybe a few cows from time to time. Coffee by morning, sweet tea by afternoon, wine by night, a bon-fire, children outside playing, a clean house, a farm view, a rocking chair, and steaks on the grill makes for a perfect day in Whitney's world.
Whitney works as a lifestyle, editorial and commercial photographer. She is a "real life" photographer meaning she photographs you in your real life situations in your own natural setting. Her subjects include children and families, musicians, artist, television personalities, as well as engagements and weddings. Traveling is a big part of Whitney's life. She spends time in Florida where her roots are and also in Georgia at the family farm.
- Martha & Roger | Nashville Wedding Photographer | Tallahassee Wedding Photographer | Nashville Engagement Photographer | Tallahassee Engagement Photographer February 26, 2015
- Christine & Terence | Franklin Engagement Photographer | Nashville Engagement Photographer | Tallahassee Engagement Photographer | Nashville Wedding Photographers February 16, 2015
- Courtney & Ryan | Cumberland University | Tennessee Wedding Photography | Nashville Wedding Photographer February 5, 2015
- Nashville Children Photographer | Franklin Family Photographer | Nashville Family Photographer | Tallahassee Family Photographer February 5, 2015
- St. George Island | Photo Sessions | June 13-20th | St. George Island Photography | Nashville Photographer | Franklin Photographer | Tallahassee Photographer February 3, 2015